Ken, I'm sorry about your cobbywobbles. They got something over at the
drugstore that'll keep 'em off of ya. One fell on me last week.

I saw a movie yesterday on TCM that had none other than our own James Best/Jim
Lindsey. He played a patient in a mental hospital. He was in the movie here and
there throughout, but he had one scene where the camera was only on him and he
was the only one talking for close to ten minutes. It was done all in one take
and let me tell you the actor of the man came out. We are used to seeing him in
comedy roles, but I don't think there is one dramatic actor in the world who
could have done that part any better. For you Jim Lindsey fans it's called
"Shock Corridor". It's a little weird at times but if it comes on again, you
can record it and fast forward through the scenes that he is not in.

Cheryl
Marietta, GA
Auctioneer of spavine horses

Sent from Cheryl's iPhone