I am enjoying my copy of the new Mayberry R.F.D. dvd's!

So far, the episodes appear to include the entire show - no scenes missing.
All previous episodes I've seen are the syndicated copies, which are missing a
few minutes each.  It is also nice to see the higher-quality picture - and no
TV station logo in the corner.

There are lots of fun episodes I look forward to seeing (all the episodes with
Andy, the camper episode, Howard's parachute jump, etc.) in season 1.
Hopefully, the other two seasons will also be released on dvd (episodes include
the baby dedication of Andy and Helen's baby, the Palm Springs trip, the house
painting project, Goober's relocated gas station, and many others).

I agree with Paul that some episodes are less entertaining than the TAGS shows,
but as a whole I enjoy the series and look forward to the possibility of having
all three seasons on dvd.

Matt