Great answers for my convertible question.  I wasn't very clear when I
posted my question.  I was thinking of the different cars, rather than the
people who were seen in them.  Here is the list I came up with, and I am
including a couple that were seen but no one was in them at the time, but
they were in Mayberry.

1.  People from Hollywood were in a Continental convertible.
2. Aunt Bee's car
3. Congressman Canfield's car
4. Thomas A. Moody's car
5. Melissa Stevens' car
6. The fun girl's old jalopy
7, Otis's old jalopy
8. Willy Jack's car
9. Ronald Bailey's car
10. Women speeder's car
11. Nurse Mary had a convertible
12.Nurse Peggy was given a new convertible
13.Roger from the Esquire Club's car
14. The Potato Queen was in an open convertible
15. Floyd Lawson had a convertible
16. Madeline Grayson's rented convertible
17. New doctor had a sports car convertible
18. Keevy Hazelton had a sports car
19. Jim Lindsey had a convertible
20. Barney had an Edsel convertible
21. A convertible hit Andy's car at the gas station
--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru