Watching one of the many biker movies I have. Watching J.C The Iron Horseman
1972

Saw Andys girlfriend Peggy in the movie. Shes in the movie throughout ( J.C's
sister )  but you can go to 33 minute mark and see her for a little bit there
until the 37 min mark.  I know shes in there before at after that clip. Bad
movie but if your a big fan of her you can search for her within the movie at

http://biqle.com/watch/-49123250_164966650

ps. cuss words in that movie so I dont endorse this movie for clean family
viewing.

Holland

Lexington NC

Less than one hour from Mayberry