Dear Tags,

Barney swung his gun back and it the big glass pane window that the
installers were going to put in.

Barney used Opie's slingshot while he held a mirror and he hit the
bookcase glass doors.

Virgil was sweeping with the broom and went back with the broom
and hit the bookcase glass doors.

When Opie hollered MEAT! Aunt Bee dropped a glass jug, or a glass
platter or Pyrex dish.

Opie threw a baseball and hit and broke a lady's shed window in the
episode Bailey's Bad Boy.  Opie had to pay for the window out of his
allowance until it was paid off.

We never did know for sure but the pickle jars in Barneys suitcase
sure did sound like several broke.

Mizzus Why-lee of Sand Mt.

Teresa

180movie.com
Phil. 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.