On 8/4/2014 10:00 AM, wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com wrote:
I think Janine's (Aunt Bee of Orlando's) idea for a Mayberry theme park is a
great one! ?I would definitely take the family to it...very often, probably.
?Weaver's Dept. Store would be a great place to display and sell the TAGS
memorabilia. ?We could all head to Wally's for a Nectarine Crush, or any
flavored soda of your choosing. ?Perhaps it could have a classic car ride where
all the cars on the ride were seen on TAGS, especially the squad car. ?Of
course, I'm sure that the park's replica squad car would not be near as nice as
Ken's.
Bring on the Mayberry Theme Park! I can't wait for the Rimshaw House Haunted Ride, automated special effects and all. Also, don't you think there should be a Cave Rescue Ride, reminiscent of the mine or cave where Barney rescued Andy & Helen? Throw in some water and splash, but please omit the bats, for as we all know, if a bat lays its eggs in one's hair, one will go crazy (The Gospel according to Barney).
Larry in CO

---
is active.