Time to be in a daze over Mayberry Days!!  I will have to try and make
this a memorable one, as it  will be our last. Feet just can't  take all the
walking any more....plus, we just celebrated our  50th yesterday so I guess it
is time to turn our hotel  room over to someone else and let them enjoy
Mayberry Days as much as  we did. I will miss the Po'k chop sammich!! That is
sooooo goooood!!  And  miss the parade, and miss going to  Mayberry on
Main....what a great store  with great owners....Daryl and Debbie and Daryl's
brother Daryl and their cousin  Daryl...nice folks!!....and I always got the
postmarks at the PO....and the  trivia contest where I sat amazed at the
knowledge of some of the fans in  answering some of those questions!!...and
Col.
Tim's Talent Time, the funniest  show I have ever attended!!
I will miss David and Patty, Allan and Jan, the Mundy's, the Branch's, Phil
 Fox, 'Thelma Lou' and 'Charlene' and 'Sweet Romeena' and 'Jim Lindsey'
with his  sidekick 'Ros....co P. Coltrane' and 'Frank the Fiance' and of
course, Leroy and  Jan, and all the rest.  We wioll miss all the great friends
we
have made  over the years, and those we have watched grow into adults, such
as "Opie" Jamie  Sullivan!!
It has been so much fun over the past 17 years in a row!
Thanks for the memories!! Thanks for the friendship...and the fun and
games, and all the accolades we can give!!
We will see you at Mayberry Days one more time, so be sure to search us out
 and say 'Howdy."  And if you are ever in the Raleigh area, give me a shout
 on the Digest and I will respond and give you our phone number so we can
arrange  a visit!! "Y'all come back, hear?"
Welford and Carol Sims
Aka  TheCameraNuttt!!
Also AKA Old Man Kelsey