Our MeTV affiliate here in Mobile, AL, MeTV Gulf Coast, started showing an
hour of Mayberry RFD here on Monday night at 7:00 each night during the
week. MeTV is actually airing The Andy Griffith Show at 8:00 PM
Eastern/7:00 PM Central as part of its regular weeknight schedule but if
you have a local station which airs TAGS regularly, which we do, you will
then receive airings of Mayberry RFD instead. I'm quite happy as I have not
been able to watch Mayberry RFD since the old GoodLife TV network stopped
airing it on Sunday nights back in 2004.