On 10/8/2014 10:00 AM, wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com wrote:
Our little Opie has done so many wonderful things, not only while on TAGS, but
even all the later marvelous movies he has directed.     In my opinion, not a
clunker in the bunch.    But also, in my opinion, I do not think he should have
ever gotten involved in politics.    There have so many examples over the years
of Hollywood types getting involved in politics turning out badly, that we
could have seen this coming.
There are a couple of implications here, one of them being an assumption that none of us sensible Mayberrians could ever have agreed with Ron's political stand, which, for me, is certainly not true. Bravo, Ron!

---
is active.