TAGS fans,

We purchased the first season of Mayberry RFD on DVD and have really been
enjoying it.  The first few episodes are (IMHO) a bit weak, but once everything
and everyone is established, the show's very good.

On the episode we watched today--which was actually a two-parter!--Aunt Bee
falls in love with Will "Grampa Walton" Geer and gets engaged.  In the story,
they wind up not going through with it because he still loves the sea.  Of
course, we all know is that the real reason is that he married Hubcaps Lesch
and lived out his days on Sam Jones' porch.

Sam
www.tuttles.net