I had a double TAGS sighting while watching Gunsmoke the other day.First Sam
Edwards (Lester Scoby/Sam Muggins) played a murdering outlaw.Then Matt
confronted another outlaw in the very same show.    Matt asked the outlaw what
he was doing.    The outlaw said "I am riding out of town".    Matt said
"You're not leaving on that horse, he is spavined".Put me in mind of the time
Jim Lindsey said Andy and Bobby Fleet were looking him over like a spavined
horse. Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man