Here's one that may be fun.  How many TAGS alumni have you seen in one single
TV episode (not movies) other than TAGS?  I saw five recently in a Gunsmoke
episode.  There was Arthur Malet (Purvis and a Vagrant), Dabbs Greer (numerous
roles), Malcolm Atterbury (Luke Jensen), George Kennedy (police officer in "The
Big House), and Harry Swoger (customer of the Bookie Barber - he got the
shampoo for 80 cents).

Now I'm talking about another (non-TAGS) TV episode, not a panel discussion or
reunion.  Put your thinkin' buckets on!

Ron (the original **Barn) McLendon