Ken, that is something I have thought about. Things are so different now. Some of the episodes would not make it today as episodes made light of domestic violence, alcoholism and women's rights. The first episode that came to mind for a remake was "Opie, The Birdman". I think that one would still "fly" today. It is amazing how crazy life has become these days and that is why so many people long for the Mayberry way of life.

---
is active.