Edwards (I think) went bear hunting (at the Great Dismal Swamp I think).
Sounds like a joyfully terrific place to vacation.
Didn't Andy say something to Barney about shooting some rats at the dump?  Does
that qualify as hunting?  I know that's not an animal that they would fix to
eat or that has a hunting season, so it might not count.
Andy talked about shooting crows with Thelmer Lou's cousin. (Again, not really
an animal with a hunting season as far as I know.)
I'm not home to look at any episodes so I'm going off of my very faulty memory
and that's all I have right now.
:)
Lisa