This is probably old news for the devout TAGS fans but I uncovered a bit of
trivia for myself today.

I rarely watch the color episodes of TAGS, but today I watched the Sam for Town
Council episode.  I noticed two interesting bits of trivia included in the end
credits (which is REALLY unfamiliar territory for yours truly).

1.  Don Sturdy is credited with playing Harry (the fisherman).  When watching
the episode I thought the character looked a lot like Howard Hesseman, aka
Johnny Fever of WKRP.  As it turns out, Hesseman used Don Sturdy as a pseudonym
in his career.
2.  Below Don Sturdy I saw where Roy Engel is credited with playing Mrs.
Perkins.  Well congratulations, Mr. Engle - you sure had me fooled.  :)

Mark Evans
Hates crowded ballrooms