Everybody who's known me for very long knows that I love old comedy records and
song parodies.  The other day I heard the song "Windy" by The Association and I
was reminded of this parody that Dr. Demento used to play.  I've taken the
liberty of removing a line that was un-Mayberry-like.  If you folks like it
I'll share more Mayberry parodies later.

— Paul Mulik

Aunt Bee
Performed by Liberty Photo Shop Crew
Tune: "Windy" by The Association

Who's walkin' down the streets of Mayberry,
Waving at everybody she sees?
Who's looking 'round for Andy and Opie?
Ev'ryone knows it's Aunt Bee
Bee, Bee, Bee, Bee

Who cooks the pies, who cans all the pickles?
Who bakes a bread that's lighter than air?
Who cleans the house, who vacuums the carpet?
Ev'ryone knows it's Aunt Bee
Bee, Bee, Bee, Bee, Bee

CHORUS
And Aunt Bee has such big thighs
Her aprons are all king-size
[censored]
As she walks by, I don't know why

[instrumental break]

Bee, Bee, Bee, Bee, Bee

[Repeat chorus]

Who cooks the meals to take to the courthouse?
Who's like an aunt to Barney and Floyd?
Who has a smile as big as a rainbow?
Ev'ryone knows it's Aunt Bee

[repeat verse 1 and fade out]