There are only six main cast members still living:  Ron Howard (Opie), Jim
Nabors (Gomer), Betty Lynn (Thelma Lou), Jack Burns (Warren), Keith Thibodeaux
(Johnny Paul Jason), and Elinor Donahue (Ellie Walker).  By "main cast" I mean
actors who appeared in ten or more episodes.

Supporting cast members still living include Maggie Peterson (Charlene), Rodney
Dillard and Dean Webb (Darling boys), Bernard Fox (Malcolm Merriweather),
Dennis Rush (Howie Pruitt), and Sheldon Golomb (Arnold Bailey). By "supporting
cast" I mean actors who played the same role in three or more episodes, but
fewer than ten episodes.  I have not attempted to count every living actor who
appeared on TAGS, that total would probably come to 30 or 40.

Paul Mulik