It's "possible" that the 40 acres lot could have been used, as studios did
borrow each other's backlot facilities from time to time. Fox produced "Batman"
used the 40 acres lot extensively in an episode featuring the villain False
Face. It was fun to see the Batmobile racing past the Mayberry courthouse!
However, all of Jack Webb's productions like Dragnet, Adam-12, and Emergency!
were filmed at Universal and mostly used its backlot when not filming on LA
streets.

Robbie
Beech Mountain, NC