<<On the day (1 June 1926) that Andy was born in North Carolina on the
East Coast of the United States, there was another equally famous
person born in California on the West Coast.    Do you know the famous
person who shares Andy's birth date?>>

I know the answer so I won't give it away but nature had been very
good to her. That isn't a hint...just a statement. :)

If you're on Facebook, be sure to follow the TAGSRWC page.

    http://www.facebook.com/tagsrwc

The Presiding Goober of TAGSRWC posted this, along with a photo, on
Andy's birthday:

"Today we celebrate the "be-grinning" of Mayberry with the 89th
anniversary of Andy Griffith's birth. He was born June 1, 1926."

Over 675,000 people viewed that message honoring Mr. Griffith.

--Allan