We attended a great Air Show that also hosted a car show with 150 beautiful
classic cars. I had my two moonshiners in the back seat dressed in their
black and white striped prison outfits with a moonshine jug between them.
A boy around 12 years old looked at them and came up to me and asked what
they had done.  I told him that they were moonshiners.  He had that blank
look on his face.  I asked him if he knew what a moonshiner was.  He said,
"Yeh, it is somebody who shows his bare butt."  He was dead serious.  I
laughed so hard when he said that.  I had to relay the story to his parents
and they explained what a moonshiner really was.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru