Hey Mayberrians!

We, at Mayberry On Main, are very excited about the upcoming Mayberry Meet Up!
  Thanks for including us in the schedule of events.   We are open 9-6 every
day except Sunday and we are open Sunday 10-6.    We really look forward to
visiting with everyone.

Director Gary Nelson and producer Dick Atkins will be in our shop for
autographs, pictures and conversation on Sunday 7/19 between 12 noon and 2:30.
   Dick and his lovely wife Joanna stopped in our shop last year while visiting
Mount Airy for the first time.  We now have on display in our shop an
“authentic prop” from the movie, Murder In Coweta.   Make sure you come in and
visit and view this nice piece of memorabilia.

We will be serving lemonade and cookies - (no coffee tea or punch, thank you.
😊) for all of our friends and fans.

Counting the days………..it’s gonna be big!

Thanks,

The Miles'/Darrel,Debbie,Samantha/MAYBERRY ON MAIN