This marriage thing has surfaced in our local facebook, and I believe there is
an error.  In fact both Floyd's were indeed married. The first  one ( Walter
Baldwin, stranger in town, episode 10) made reference to s old lady and her
cooking smells coming through the walls and yamering on the phone. Our beloved
Howard McNear  wanted to borrow his wife's walking stick to use as a weapon,
you know the one she used to prop open the cellar door when she brings up
preserves. So you don't have to be single in Mayberry to be happy. You heard it
from the scamp, see you in Mayberry, and on the cruise!