While in our local Walmart today, we noticed Andy Griffith's picture on the front of "The Globe" with the headline " Andy Unmasked". It alleged Andy had severe paranoia; went into rages and once beat Don Knotts to a pulp. We do not read these rag magazines and have no intention of reading this one. Of course we don't believe a word of it! Why can't these publications let the deceased rest in peace. These magazines are not even worth using in the out house!

---