We are but a few weeks away from Mayberry Days. The lineup of special guests is
impressive with two new stars, Barbara Eden and Clint Howard, attending this
year. They are scheduled to appear at both the Matinee and Evening shows for
Colonel Tim's Talent Time, hosted by WBMUTBB members David Browning and Allan
Newsome. Clint Howard and Bruce Bilson will be guests at Professor Brower's
Lecture. There are still tickets available for all shows - bluegrass, beach
music, comedy, and....Mayberry. Tickets for Rodney Dillard's concert are in
short supply, so you will need to call SAC for those. Everything else is
available online through Tuesday, September 22nd, then you will need to call or
purchase at the Andy Griffith Playhouse.

The Historic Earle Theatre will be showing the movies "Harper Valley PTA" and
"Chattanooga Choo Choo". Both movies feature Barbara Eden, but you will also
see Clint Howard and other TAGS alums including Parley Baer, Amzie Strickland
and George Kennedy. Those tickets are not online, but can be purchased at the
Earle Box Office before the show.

Thank you to all who have sent or offered up donations for the WBMUTBB Silent
Auction. Please email me if you have something so I can make bid sheets early
and get things as organized as possible before Saturday morning. Be sure to
come out and see all the great things people have made and donated this year.
Dewey Lamb has some amazing things once again this year. Bid early and often...
If you have never been to Mayberry Days, plan to come see what it is all about
and why people love to come back year after year.

It's BIG!

Jeff

http://www.mayberrydays.com