Many thanks to all of the WBMUTBB members and friends who made this year's
silent auction at Mayberry Days another successful event. The total this year
was $3,703.25 (almost $500 more than last year). We had 94 items from 23
different WBMUTBB members who donated items and 11 volunteers, including a
couple new ones who did great! I will be working to get the donation forms for
your tax records and thank you letters out in the next week or so. A special
thank you to Dewey Lamb who created 1/3 of the items available in this year's
auction. He's a prince. A real prince.

I appreciate all of you who stopped by to bid, visit and the fortunate ones who
were able to take something memorable home. Our running total over 16 auction
is up to $47,731.50 for SAC to host Mayberry Days, programs at the Andy
Griffith Museum and other art programs in Andy Griffith's hometown.

Keep a good thought for better weather next year when we can have it outside
again. And keep a bucket on your head for donation ideas for MD16.

It's BIG!

Jeff

http://www.surryarts.org
http://www.mayberrydays.com