Andy Impersonator
Hello All,
I know I am usually pretty quiet of late but I had some information and had
to share.  I think the Andy Impersonators are rare out of deference to Andy
Griffith.  But my Crossroads Chapter has worked with the Knoxville
Mayberry, I think Chapter.  In that group there are some great
Impersonators.  Aunt Bee for instance.  The leader though will dress for
parades in uniform as Almost Andy.  There is a resemblance as well.  I
loved working with that chapter.  They will remember me with braces on my
hands on the night we spoke to a Mayberry Friend.  I knocked everything off
the table and felt like an idiot.  Then someone asked as they moved my
purse why was it so heavy..  I said, because of my two friends, Mr. Smith
and Mr. Wesson.  They are swell people.  But for Ken we aren't sure...
Sande Riggs
President
At The Crossroads
Chapter