Debbie,
I have also noticed that Aunt Bee's badge does not look like her outfit.  I was
watching that episode yesterday when CBS was airing the special.  It was really
interesting to see the black and white episode shown in color.  I also noticed
that the calendar on the wall to the left of Andy's desk did not have a snow
scene pictured, even though the episode supposedly takes place very near
Christmas.  I would have guessed that since the calendar month should have been
December, there would have been a winter landscape scene pictured.  It's
interesting what you can notice when observing the show closely.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas yesterday.  It was a very
interesting one here in East Tennessee with the rain and thunderstorms and a
high temperature of 73 degrees.  I'm not sure I have ever experienced weather
like that on Christmas Day.

Brian KaufmanProud TAGS Fan Since 1974