An anonymous person wrote:

>>> Just sitting her watching this episode. ,Andy says he is gonna  call Aunt
>>> Bee to come help [deliver a baby].  Wondering just how she was going to get
>>> up there ?

Good question. I assume Andy has a couple of temporary deputies on a sort of
permanent standby, and that Aunt Bee would know to call upon one of them in
cases like this.

Here's another thing about this episode that has me scratching my head (I can't
find my bucket): Referring to babies being delivered, Andy says, "I've seen it
done a hundred times."  It's extremely unlikely that he was allowed to witness
even the birth of his OWN son, let alone 99 others. I guess he was just
exaggerating in an attempt to calm Barney and Sam.

Paul Mulik

Sent from the Hogwarts Owlery