>>>Barney is holding a Mount Airy telephone directory while talking with the
T-men. Not "Mt. Pilot," but what appears to be a real Mount Airy directory.
The most logical way this could have come onto the set was from was Andy
himself. Probably to keep in touch with folks from home.<<<

Curt, you are right about that (and I appreciated all the other little things
you noticed from that episode), but this is not the only episode where you can
see the Mt. Airy phone directory on Andy's desk.  It's there at other times,
too.  I've not written down a list of when I've seen it, but you might want to
be on the lookout for it.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)