Hey Folks....

I have some news for you if you're interested and in the Tennessee area.

The Sutton Store Players Dinner Theatre in Granville, TN (a town of
about 300) will present ‘Love Stories of Mayberry’ on Feb. 4-5 and
Feb. 11-12 at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 10 at 11 a.m. and 1
p.m. at the Sutton General Store in Granville.

They have local folks playing the roles of Andy, Barney, Opie, Aunt
Bee, the Morison sisters, Floyd, Thelma Lou, Otis and more.

All this is for their Valentine dinner show based on the episodes
‘Farmer Takes a Wife’ and ‘Alcohol and Ole Lace’ of The Andy Griffith
Show.

Reservations may be made by calling 931-653-4151.
http://www.granvilletn.com/

I don't know how the show will be but they've done a Christmas show
the last few years that sold out each evening so I figure....if it's
Mayberry....I'll enjoy it.

Jan and I have reservations of the Feb 5th show at 7:30pm. I don't
know how large their seating area is but I suspect that it's fairly
intimate.   Maybe we'll see you there and I'll give a report to y'all
after the show.

--Allan