I've always wondered this little tidbit.    In "Aunt Bee's  Romance", when
Andy and Roger Hanover were on the porch talking about whether he  might
marry Aunt Bee, and Roger said that he would honor Andy's sentiments about
marrying Aunt Bee, and he said he might go on to Florida.....if he only had the
 money.  He says, "I don't know why my regular check hasn't been
forwarded."    Why would he expect that when he was only there  for a day or
two?
How would the post office know to forward his check to  Andy's house?

Emmett Clark
Them Timers are Tricky Chapter
http://tagsrwc.com/trickytimer/