>>>If you could live anywhere in Mayberry would you prefer
A living in town like Andy or Thelma Lou
B living in the country like Jeff Pruitt or Sam Jones
C a boarding house like Barney had with arms Mendlebright
D deep in Kelsey's woods like Ernest T or The Darling Family
E near Kelsey's Lake like Emma Watson in the early episodes
F none of the above I'm moving to Raleigh<<<

I would love to live in the country (I grew up on a farm), like Jeff and Sam.
However, I could stand living in town if it were Mayberry!  Living by the lake
like Emma would be nice, if I didn't have to contend with mosquitoes.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)