Last night I was thinking about a scene in TAGS and caught myself laughing
out loud at it.     It was the scene in the episode "Eat Your Heart Out" where
Helen and Andy go into the Mayberry diner and order pie.    When Flora  brings
out the pie, she throws a chopped up terrible looking piece of pie at Helen and
starts to flirt with Andy.    Whenever I think about that scene, it makes me
laugh.
Got me to thinking, what scene do you envision whenever you need a good chuckle?

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man