Just had to share a Tampa Bay Times (formerly St. Petersburg Times) article by
a clever pun columnist. He's describing a cable company switch that happened
last Friday (April Fools....not!) in our area. The switch was promised to go
smoothly but as usual it was a situation all fouled up. A situation is what it
was. The cable company's president says they stubbed a toe in the switchover.
Anyway, the punster goes on to rant that  "Being unable to access the 300,000th
rerun of an episode of TAGS is more than just a stubbed toe."  I cracked
up......

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding out in Kelsey's Woods, USA

....Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for the teeth......That's an old
wives tale....Johnny Paul ain't married.....