It would seem that a true "alumni" sighting would refer to someone who was a regular on the show who appeared on another show. Let's face it, many of the character actors who appeared on TAGS were on other shows. You could watch old shows every day and likely see someone who appeared on TAGS. So, I think, a true alumni sighting would be if you saw Andy, Don Knotts, Francis Bavier, Ron Howard, etc on another show rather than people like James Best, Joanna Moore, Alan Hale etc. on another show. Alan Hale would technically be an alumni of Gilligan's Island rather than TAGS. I know James Best appeared on Gunsmoke more than he did on TAGS Would Andy starring on "Matlock" be a true alumni sighting, or Ron Howard on "Happy Days or Don Knotts on "Three's Company"? Guess everyone has his or her own interpretation of what an alumni sighting is! Just something to think about!

---