Although I own the first 5 seasons on DVD, I watch nightly on MeTV (although
they seem to be stuck in repeating seasons 2 & 3 all the time) and I watch
any TAGS show, any season on Netflix.

One thing that really makes it difficult to watch the color seasons is
Andy's attitude about darn near everything. So irritable all the time. I
know this has been discussed before - even though I haven't been here - I
know ya'll are talking.

My question is why? Was it all about Barney not being there so Andy could
play straight man? Did Andy play Andy irritable because he had no one to
bounce off of (although they tried others without success - in my humble
opinion). Or was Andy just getting tired of the whole show? Maybe it's
because he waited way too long to get married?

Well, little Andy's callin' for lunch and then I have to get back out to the
field. Thelma Lou.this has been my contribution, if Quiet Sam can do it so
can others.

Quiet Sam