Well, things are busy here in the Chippewa Valley of Wisconsin.  My wife
and I are very busy with car shows and parades.  I received some exciting
news this week.  Tomorrow Wisconsin Public Television is paying me a
visit.  They want to do a story about me for their "Wisconsin Life" program
on Wisconsin Public Television.  So they will be coming to our house
tomorrow for about two hours to do an interview and to do some filming.
Then they are going to be going to the Stardust Car Show with me to film.
It just happens that my car will be the featured car that night as it will
be a fund raiser to help support our local Police and Fire Units.  Other
police cars will also be on display.

I also received a call from the publisher of Nostalgia Magazine which is
based in Spokane, Washington.  It is a bi-monthly magazine and they are
going to do a story about my Mayberry Guru gig.  Publisher told me
everything is a go and he will let me know when it goes to print.  May be a
while as I know sometimes it takes months for a story to appear after it is
written.

So all in all I would say Mayberry is very much alive and well here in
Wisconsin.  We have events the next 8 days including one Mayberry
Presentation.  Fortunately the weather has been just perfect.  However, on
Saturday we are doing a day long event which includes a car show and a very
long parade and the temperature will be around 91.  And that's hot - dang
hot.

I hope all of you are having a safe and fun summer.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru