I was listening to the Farm Report this morning on one of our local radio
stations.  They were talking about using antibiotics with chickens and how
that may be harmful to consumers.  The reporter told about an alternate
ingredient that farmers use that is natural and very effective.  What is
that ingredient.  Oregano, of course.  I was going to call in and ask if it
had to be put into a sauce before it was given to the chickens, but I was
quite sure the reporter would not have understood the meaning behind my
question.

So if any of you have chickens and want to keep them happy and healthy,
feed them oregano.  I imagine this would add a great flavor too when you
final decide to eat your chickens.

"If you have chickens to throw, you have chickens to sell."

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru