We're coming up on the one month before Mayberry Days and the WBMUTBB chapter's
annual Silent Auction. This will be our 17th auction. Your generosity has made
this event very success in financially supporting the Surry Arts Council's
efforts to host this annual festival.

The Silent Auction is held on Saturday of the festival in front of the Andy
Griffith Playhouse. Talented and creative members of WBMUTBB have always been
generous with donations of Mayberry related things for the auction - handmade
items, memorabilia, autographed items, and special one-of-a-kind things that
you can't find in the stores. All donations are tax deductible.

There are three ways to help - donating an item, donating your time, and
bidding on auction items. Bidding is from 10 a.m. to Noon.  If you have
something to donate, would like to help, have a question, or just want more
information, please send me an email. Remember it is most helpful to let me
know in advance of any item your plan to donate so I can have a bid sheet ready.

Thanks to everyone who has helped in the previous 16 years. I hope you will be
able to help again, but even more, I encourage others to get involved. It is
always fun seeing the great stuff people donate and spending time with our
Mayberry community.

Jeff

http://www.mayberrydays.orghttp://www.surryarts.org