What about smelling the marsh when it caught on fire?
Gomer said it "smells like home" when he was the houseguest.
There was a smell of pickles (those kerosene cucumbers).
Both Andy and Barney smelled the moonshine of the Morrison sisters along with
their marmalade.
Barney smelled like he had been paintin'.
Andy smelled like perfume when it was sprayed on him.
Does snaky hair lotion count?
Mrs. Mendlebright smelled Barney's cooking.
One of the Morrison sisters like the smell of witch hazel.

I was just reading an article in my Learn a Month Magazine and it was all about
Odors.  It said that smells and bring up memories more than any other of the
senses.  So let's see how many distinct odors one would smell if visiting
Mayberry.  I will get the ball rolling.  How about gas and oil when one was
around Gomer?
Woody Younts
Director of Child and Youth CPRC Services
Child & Youth Community Support
Burrell Behavioral Health
1443 N. Robberson Ave. 10th floor
Springfield MO 65802
(417) 761-5315
(417) 761-5311 (fax)
woody.you...@burrellcenter.com
www.burrellcenter.com

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
http://www.codetwo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.