All of the odors and animals that have been named were great
choices! I have an animal and odor that go together and another animal
also. I'm not sure if anyone listed these yet. The animal and odor that go
together are the fish that Opie caught and he placed it in the desk drawer
in the courthouse. People thought the smell was from Barney painting. The
other animal was the stuffed owl that Andy and Goober used to break the
power of the Darlings seeing the owl at night that was an omen that one of
the Darling boys would marry Helen Crump. Since the first owl was seen at
night, seeing the second one in the daytime meant that the first sighting
was canceled out.

Thanks,
Sheriff Poindexter
Retired