Trivia Question:

I am reading a mystery that was written in the 1930's.  One of the
characters said to another, "Don't be so cocksure of yourself".  That
immediately triggered a TAGS scene when someone in Mayberry used that same
phrase, or one very very close, using the word "cocksure".  Who can tell
the name of the person who said it and what was the person referring to?

Also, a story I wrote for Nostalgia Magazine of Spokan, Wa, is now
available.  Here is an on line link to the story.

http://nostalgiamagazine.net/ken-anderson-the-mayberry-guru/

It will also appear on the Nostalgia app, available for smartphones and
tablets via the App Store and Google Play store.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru