Happy New Year TAGS fans.
This past Sunday, New Year day, I was watching 'The Joey Bishop Show'.
I had the greatest TAGS alumni sighting, Don Knotts, dressed as Deputy Barney
Fife.
Joey, Ellie (his wife), Larry (comedy writer and best friend), and Hilda (the
maid and nurse for the baby) played by Mary Treen (Rose from the first TAGS
episode), were in a cabin in the woods.
Joey keeps trying to pump water from the spout and nothing comes out.  Everyone
one else can make the water come out.
During one on the last scenes Joey gets the water to come out and it starts to
flood, so he calls the sheriff and Barney shows up in full uniform and says
anytime city people come to the cabin they always make it flood.

I watched several episodes some were very funny.
The guest stars were great Zsa Zsa Gabor, Danny Thomas, Phil Foster, Leo
Durocher, Jerry Lewis, Jan Murray, Barbara Stuart (TAGS), Marlo Thomas, The
Andrews Sisters, Jane Dulo (TAGS), Herbie Faye(TAGS), Buddy Hackett and many
more.
This show was a Desilu production.

It was a blast to see TAGS alumni on the show.  Don Knotts was still playing
Barney when he was a guest on Joey's show.
I think the only reason was because it was a Desilu show.  (I could be wrong.)

I also found one of my sister's Christmas presents when I was moving something
in the house.  I had forgotten about the book "Mayberry Trivia 1,500 questions
about a TV Classic" by Scott Hopkins.
I had also bought myself a copy, nice to find something after Christmas for
myself and my sister.  She loves the book.
We played one of the games on Christmas day several times, we each one two
games and the last one was a draw.

First post of the New Year.

Margaret
Floyd: "I'm going to Nashville."
Margaret: I already live in Nashville.
_

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring
policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory
status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure
communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn
more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full
details. ~W67897