I just saw Andy's cousin Gloria (played by Jan Shutan) from "Guest in the
House" episode on an original "Star Trek" episode. She played a new Starfleet
Lt. in the episode "Lights from Zetar" whose brain was taken over by aliens.
Scotty was falling in love with her. The funniest line was at the beginning
when Mr. Chekov said, "I never thought Mr. Scott would fall for a brainy
woman." To that, Mr. Sulu responded, "I don't think he's even noticed she HAS a
brain." LOL!

I also saw our very own TAGS crook Ralph Neal (played by Arthur Batanides) who
captured Barney with the help of Old Blue in the TAGS episode "Barney's
Bloodhound" in a different "Star Trek" episode "That Which Survives". He played
another Lt. who was a senior geologist who beamed down to a planet with Kirk,
Spock and Sulu. He was killed by the beautiful woman alien Losira who simply
touched him and destroyed all his cells. The alien was played by none other
than Lee Meriwether who also played Andy Griffith's wife Mary Elizabeth
Whitehead in his movie "Angel in my Pocket".

That just goes to show that TAGS is everywhere!

Mr. Schwamp