When I do my presentation I always focus on how life in Mayberry is much
slower.  I do not set a very good example though.  I am working on our
summer schedule and our calendar is so full already with still a lot of
events to go.  I have a feeling we will surpass the 91 we did last spring,
summer, and fall.

I will be doing a presentation at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire's
Senior America Day which is a fun event with over 500 participants.  I will
be doing one of the break out sessions.

Our area Burger King Corporation just released their summer Car Show
Schedule and they have designated their July  27 show as "Mayberry Guru
Day" and will be doing some special things with me at the show.  So that
will be a lot of fun.

We get the squad car out of storage on April 15 and then two days later we
get the newly rechromed bumpers put back on.  Should really make the car
look great.

So all is going well here in the Midwest.  We are excited about another
very busy Mayberry summer and we hope to add a few new twists to our
parades and car shows.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru