I also noted Mary Simpson on Monday's MeTV Perry Mason.    I always thought
that Mary Simpson was a strange character.   She was Andy's girlfriend, and
Andy seemed to be close to her, even to the extent that Barney thought they
were going to get married.    But Sue Ann Langdon only appeared as Mary Simpson
in one episode.    Talk about being a fast worker.

Hey, here is today's trivia question that popped into my head this morning
while I was watching TAGS on a local station.

In which 2 episodes did Barney skip rope on TAGS?

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man

On this morning's Perry Mason, the county nurse (Sue Ann Langdon) appeared as
well as the little old lady who clanked (Laurene Tuttle).