I am always amazed when i look at Facebook as to all the pictures people
post.  Nowadays people have to take pictures of their surgery incisions,
colored toenails, tattoos, body piercing, and even what they eat for
breakfast.  I grew up during the Mayberry era and using a camera was very
rare and if used, it was for something special.

Can you name a time on TAGS when someone was using a camera or else getting
their picture taken?  I would imagine the list won't be very long.

Just off the top of my head Ken, A picture of Aunt Bee's rose. We got a picture
of Barney entering the filling station. And the picture of Andy with that fake
FBI agent that kind of blew the whole deal.