The other day while musing, I came up with this TAGS trivia question.     There
are at least 3 instances of residents of Mayberry being played by more than one
actor.   (For instance if the producers had named Warren, Barney Fife, then
Barney would have been played by Don Knotts and Jack Burns).   There might even
be more than 3, but that is all I could think of.    2 of the answers are
fairly easy, but the third person is pretty obscure.
Let's see if anyone can get all 3, or even surprise me and think of more.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.

Good question.  I put on my bucket and came up with Floyd, Ben Weaver, Wally,
Bobby Fleet, Dud Wash, and Mr. Foley.

Greg Dunagan
Brilliant Barrister