Betty Lynn played Virginia Beasley, the postman's daughter, in an episode
where Gracie throws her a baby shower.

Brent

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 11:44:08 -0600
From: "Paul Pyle" <p...@pancero.com>
To: <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: Howard McNear on Burns & Allen

I've been enjoying watching "The George Burns & Gracie Allen Show" every
weekday morning on Antenna TV. Howard McNear (our lovable Floyd) played
Cuthbert Jantzen, the Burns' plumber who was a widower with 4 college age
daughters. Sort of a role reversal for Floyd, playing opposite ditzy Gracie
and trying to keep track of her train of thought. It's recorded that he
appeared in 10 episodes between 1953-1958, but it seems like more.

Other TAGS alumni appearing are Doris Packer (Mrs. Wiley), Herb Vigran
(Floyd's Bookie/Barber), Dan Tobin (Gentleman Dan Caldwell), William
Schallert (Quiet Sam), Mabel Albertson (Mrs. Sprague), even Will Wright was
in 3 episodes. I'm sure there were many more, too many to list. In it's
1950-1958 run I think every character actor that ever lived at the time
appeared on this show.

 Paul
(Quiet Sam)