Alan: Shame - Shame - Shame on you for hiding for 17 years the letter from Harvey Bullock about the "other" possible ending to Return To Mayberry. Having said that, Thank You for finding it and sharing it with your Mayberry family. It was nice to hear about, and my imagination dreams up what it would have looked like. I can see how it would have left the viewers at the end of the series with the peaceful feeling that everything is OK in Mayberry. The actual ending also left that feeling with me. Thank You.